Start planning your breakfast, lunch and dinner menus for this year’s
Manheim Farm Show Week with
24 non-profit community groups
providing you with endless farm to fork food options!
63rd Annual Manheim Community Farm Show
October 3-7, 2016
The Manheim Community Farm Show exists to promote agriculture, crafts and competition in a friendly environment that encourages family values and cooperation. .
Consider what we believe to be the positive strengths of the Manheim Community Farm Show.
- Farm Show creates the opportunity for neighbors to meet neighbors and old friends, which is something desperately needed in our society.
- Food stands earned over $107,000 profit last year that stayed right here to help our community no-profit organizations.
- It gives the youth opportunity to “learn and earn” from their 4-H and FFA animal projects. Over $240,000 was raised this year to help provide youth with a solid financial start in agriculture.
- Volunteers have to work together over 5,000 hours during the week, building relationships, meeting new people and developing a sense of community.
- Thousands of people enjoy seeing agriculture and domestic displays in a wholesome atmosphere.
- The Manheim FFA Children’s Farm Show is a great opportunity for the community to learn about the “Farm To Fork” agriculture system.
- Giving Back: The Manheim Food Pantry is supported by the Manheim Young Framer Food Drive during Farm Show week and the “door step” pick up during the parade Wednesday night. Last year more than 2,000 pounds of meat was donated through the Friday night Youth Livestock Sale of livestock to the Central PA Food Bank and the Manheim Food Pantry
We are grateful for your past support and invite you to join us for the next Manheim Community Farm Show.
Marlin Becker-President of The Manheim Community Farm Show
Our hundreds of volunteers in ACTION!